1.    #1  
    I just installed Opera mini.. and everytime it ask "Can Opera Mini use airtime to send or receive an http connection until Opera Mini terminates? [yes/no]" I would click yes and my treo would just freeze up. Does anyone else have this problem? or any recommended fixes ?
    Make sure you're using the newest version of the IBM java websphere from PalmOne... Before I upgraded I was having problems with similar flakiness. It's definitely worth the upgrade.
    I have been using the original version of the Java VM. I can't use the Hifi version of Opera mini, but I can use the Lofi version.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Works great for me. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    me too, with the occasional crash
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Question.. can you move the java runtime and opera and junk out to the SD card with ZLauncher so that unless you're using it it doesn't take up any ram?

I might try it if it doesn't need 4-5M of ram. I'll happily continue using Blazer if that's the case.
    You can't move java and I got an error when trying to move Opera to the card (part of it was copied but not all was moved). Java is like 2mb and Opera doesn't appear to be that much I don't think (there are a lot of associated files so they may total that much, not sure)...

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    where can i get this, went to the opera site, but don't know which one to download? Help?
    If you have java already installed launch it then click install and use the following URL:

http://mini.opera.com/builds/release...ifi_nordic.jar

10.    #10  
    i do have the newest java from the palm website. Could it be the opera program itself ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jim0ne
    I just installed Opera mini.. and everytime it ask "Can Opera Mini use airtime to send or receive an http connection until Opera Mini terminates? [yes/no]" I would click yes and my treo would just freeze up. Does anyone else have this problem? or any recommended fixes ?
    I have a GSM phone with T-zones. This exact same thing was happening to me until I put in the appropriate proxy in preferences.