1.    #1  
    I currently have a Demo of Pocket Tunes, and for the most part it's great - the best mp3 player going, I think. TCMP, though lacking in other features does this quite nicely - Wherever one leaves off, one can resume from that point.

I listen to a lot of podcasts and longer programs - one thing that bugs me is that there appears to be no Pause/Resume feature. Is there a way to make this happen?

Thanks!

Ron Grandia
    http://www.pocket-tunes.com/pockettu...l#AutoBookmark

13-4 Auto-Bookmark Feature

Pocket Tunes has an auto-bookmarking feature to automatically create bookmarks for you. When this feature is enabled (see the previous section for details on how to enable it), Pocket Tunes will automatically create a new bookmark whenever you press pause and then open a new audio file.

For example, if you are listening to an eBook, and you wish to play a music file, but you want to remember where you left off, follow these steps:

1. If auto-bookmarking is not enabled, then enable it.
    2. Press the pause button to pause the playback of the eBook.
    3. Press the open (or playlist) button to select the song or playlist that you want to play next.
    4. Pocket Tunes will automatically create a bookmark for your eBook.

When you wish to return to listening to your eBook, follow these steps:

1. Select the "Bookmarks..." option in the Tools menu.
    2. Select the bookmark for the audio book that you wish to listen to.
    3. Tap the "Go" button.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!

I am aware of that feature - It's in the neighborhood of what I am looking for, but not quite it. (I am also wondering if it will auto bookmark if a call comes in or if I have to shut off playback temporarily)

I'd really like to see the same functioning as TCMP: the program resumes exactly where one left off in the case of ANY interruption without any

Funny how the small features end up being the deal makers/breakers, eh?

Ron Grandia
    pTunes also pauses when a phone call comes in and resumes when the call ends. Also, I pause when I'm done playing songs and quit pTunes. It resumes from that position when I restart pTunes.

What other resume function is missing?

Aloke
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  5.    #5  
    Ahh.... So it does. I do still have to be thoughtful about what buttons I am pushing. ( I hate having to be thoughtful!)

Thanks again!