1.    #1  
    Does TomTom 5 still come with multi-state maps? I have version 4, and living in St. Louis, a metro area comprised of two states, the map that included both states was indispensable. I ask because I noticed that TomTom is now showing several regional maps for sale as add-ons on their site below.

http://www.tomtom.com/plus/services/mds.php

Now, if this is the only way to get multi-state maps for TomTom 5, I'm not thrilled with that for two reasons. First, it doesn't include one that has MO and IL in one map. Secondly, and more importantly, I don't think you should have to pay extra to work around a deficiency in their software/map design. Mapping from one state to another should be a standard feature of any US GPS system. I don't have a problem with the multi-state maps being the workaround to that issue, but I do have a problem if they charge extra for it (and don't even offer everything needed).

Someone please tell me these are still included...in fact, if someone could confirm that there still is specifically one that includes both IL and MO, that'd be very helpful as well! If they are still included, I'm not sure I see the point of the "Plus" versions.

-Brian
    yes they are still included...The maps that come on the TT5 CDs include a regional map that has MO, IL, IN, KY, IA or MO, MN, IA, WI, IL...they are ~100Mb