1.    #1  
    Basically Im new to the Treo 650 Ive had mine for about a week and have been reading lots here. I saw the Reverse DUN thread and tried it and after about 30 minutes got it to work...now my Hotsync wont work It errors out like it used to when i tried it with the cable.

Any Ideas?

The hotsync program on my computer acts like its stopping an restarting also like it will be in my bar then go away and re-appear.. it didnt do this before i tried the reverse dun though so im at a lost. I also turned off and switched back all the setting i had made when doing the reverse thing. Any advice would be amazing.

david
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sumwerensilence View Post

The hotsync program on my computer acts like its stopping and restarting also like it will be in my bar then go away and re-appear... it didnt do this before... Any advice would be amazing.

david
    Pretty much the same issue here. Anybody got any ideas? I also have Activesync installed for a PPC. It was working with both ActiveSync and Hot Sync Manager installed at the same time(two devices HP 6515 and Treo 700P). But after installing Intelligolf for PocketPC and restarting computer, Palm will not Hotsync.