1.    #1  
    I have searched and read all the prior posts on this subject, but there is no reccs:
    Have set up the BT GPS as trusted device under BT
    Now the GPS receiver Blinks orange(locked in)
    Blue light blinks first 1/sec then slower
    Tom TOM keeps saying no GPS signal. I have tried reseting, reinstall
    After all of lastnight and this AM, I need help from those who have this set up. What do you/did you guys do to nake TTN5 SEE the 236?
    I have no other BT hardware.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator
    I have searched and read all the prior posts on this subject, but there is no reccs:
    Have set up the BT GPS as trusted device under BT
    Now the GPS receiver Blinks orange(locked in)
    Blue light blinks first 1/sec then slower
    Tom TOM keeps saying no GPS signal. I have tried reseting, reinstall
    After all of lastnight and this AM, I need help from those who have this set up. What do you/did you guys do to nake TTN5 SEE the 236?
    I have no other BT hardware.
    In TomTom Navigator, have you chosen "Other Bluetooth GPS" as your GPS hardware?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, of course. It sometimes pops up the BT setup window and lists the holux GPS, I select it and say OK. But still says NO GPS or waiting for GPS signal. I have tried it outside, in my truck as some said it kicks off when it is in motion. Not here.
    Test that the Holux is sending data by pairing it with a laptop or other computer. You can also try emailing them and asking for a Palm GPS Viewer utility that will let you test the receiver, do restarts, etc.; this was of great help to me in getting the receiver to work with Mapopolis and other apps.

Also check the receiver's serial number. If it is 521xxx you may have older firmware which is buggy.