Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    I've been searching for an app that can mute & unmute the external speaker at predetermined times... for instance... mute at midnight to silence the alarms for that day and then unmute at 12:05..or mute at 7AM when TreGuard turns my phone on and unmute at 7:05 AM....

Any ideas? Happy holidays!!
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    You want a program called 'Profiles' search for it. Not ProfileCare which costs money, but 'PROFILES' is the one you are looking for plus it is free.
  3. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Or ProfileCare/Schedule care, which indeed do cost money, but have more features if that's what you're looking for.
  4. lua
    Or KillSound, which does exactly what you want, nothing more and nothing less.
    IIIx to Treo650. Now that's Quantum Leap.
    I believe Agendus gives you this option when you make an appointment in its calendar
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSM
    Or ProfileCare/Schedule care, which indeed do cost money, but have more features if that's what you're looking for.
    I've demo'd Schedule Care and it is way overkill for what I want... And to be at it's best performance it requires DateBk5..again, overkill for me.

Thanks for the lead though!!
    Technology Rules!
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lua
    Or KillSound, which does exactly what you want, nothing more and nothing less.
    Sounds like a homerun...can you provide a link? Google doesn't get me there...

I already have TreoGuard which handles the radio functions and Profiles or Soundcare are redundant and quite honestly way overkill....

Thanks in advance!!
    Technology Rules!
  8. lua
    IIIx to Treo650. Now that's Quantum Leap.
    Here is the link for Killsound...

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...59275&R=159275
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Hi, I wanted to ask my 2cents worth on this one. I am looking for a prorgam that will allow me to kill of the alarms/ringtones for example during the night, however, it would still allow me to use ptunes or aundible audio books. Will either of these prgrams allow this?? thanks and Happy New Year to all!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  11. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert
    Hi, I wanted to ask my 2cents worth on this one. I am looking for a prorgam that will allow me to kill of the alarms/ringtones for example during the night, however, it would still allow me to use ptunes or aundible audio books. Will either of these prgrams allow this?? thanks and Happy New Year to all!
    Don't remember about Profiles, but Profilecare will let you adjust alarm/ring volume individually, or mute completely, for different types: phone, datebook, e-mail, IM, SMS, MMS, System sounds, game sounds, and alarms. So yes, you should be able to do what you want.
    GREAT!!!!! will look into it rightnow, take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Profiles of course will let you do all that as well, it is just lacking a few things like changing of the Network prefs (which I really wish would get included).

It can do it based on time, or some other events.. Or manually set (with a timer to revert to the previous automatically). And it's free.

Good stuff.