1.    #1  
    have a TREO 650 SPRINT and I gotten this error meesage when trying to pair my replacement phone with my Acura TL.
    A Bluetooth accessory was found. All trusted devices created with the old accessory are not valid with this accessory.

Has anyone else gotten this message? I have talked to handsfreelink and their suggestion is to never turn off the bluetooth once I have successfully paired the phone and car.

This is impossible as the phone resets often and I travel by plane (the ask that you shut off your bluetooth in flight).

I have asked around and no one seems to have seen this error message before. Thanks for any insight you all can give.
    I'm getting this too ...

<< A new bluetooth accessory was found. All trusted devices created with the old accessory are not valid with this accessory >>

Sprint PCS seems to have no idea what this error message is (they can't even find record of it in their databases) and I keep having to re-pair. I spend much of my day in the car and use my headset(s) constantly.

I notice that it's not just with my Voyager 510, but with my two Song Ericson headsets, as well as the Plantronics Discovery 640e and Treo's only branded headset too.

Clearly this is a Treo handset issue rather than the headset. Any help is appreciated ....workarounds as well as welcome.
    I think it's when the device (the Treo) reboots. Is there a way to keep from having to re-pair every time the Treo reboots itself?