1.    #1  
    I'm buying a 700w the day it comes out, and Iíve been thinking of a way to carry around a 2gb sd card and a wifi sdio. I donít want a bulky case and taping one to the back of the treo isnt all that elegant, so how about a replacement battery cover with an sd card holder thingy in it? Does one exist? Are there any accessory makers out there that would take a shot at making one?

Please?
    I think Sedio would be perfect for such a task!
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    That would be pretty sweet. Seems like it would not add that much thickness, and would probably be a safer bet to carry the cards.
    Why not cut a square of clear plastic sheet and glue it to the inside to make a pouch? I think its a great mod. You can even make a top one to fashion a flap cover for the pouch if space permits.
    Any problem with a SD card's memory being that close to a battery on, basically, a permanent basis? I fear some erasure of some sort, or am I just being over cautious and paranoid?

I do like the idea, though.

Cheers, Perry.
    Lead foil shield/ alum foil for heat????
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator
    Why not cut a square of clear plastic sheet and glue it to the inside to make a pouch? I think its a great mod. You can even make a top one to fashion a flap cover for the pouch if space permits.
    I never thought of that.. It was my thinking that you would have to add a bulge to fit the sd card. Is there enough space in the battery compartment of a 650 for an sd card?

As for damaging the sd card or erasing data..I would imagine in some devices sd cards or other memory is always that close to the battery. ipod nanos for example.