1.    #1  
    I know that the answer is right in front of me but I just dont get it....
    when I use my enfora sled at home I have no problem logging on to the internet, surfing, and using snapper mail wirelessly for my email etc on my 650.I am having problems connecting to the internet in wifi hotspots. I seem to be able to locate the signal but I can not get the web to appear. Does anyone have success using the sled in wifi hotspots and how do you put in the user names and passwords that some providers give you thanks in advance. I hope this is clear enough
    I'm also interested in this ... is it possible to use the wi-fi sled when authentication is needed (e.g., T-Mobile hotspot, or university campus)?
    The problem is with encryption.
    I think the problem is with the dns you need to impu manuale the dns of the hotspot
    Since I have had this sled, my treo has gone into endless resets, at one point I couldn't turn it off and now I can't get it to turn on. It over heats and over all experience so far stinks. Their website does not help at all.

Right now, I cannot get my sled to work through my DSL. Connected a couple hot spots fine. What am I doing wrong???