Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    In the 6 months I have had my T650, I have had occasional resets but now I am getting several each day that wipe out my prefs. I have backups of the prefs files, so I am back up and running quickly but this is a pain. I have installed several apps recently including TakePhone, Agendus Pro, and Datebk6 (long time user of Datebk5). I initially thought it was TakePhone and uninstalled it but the resets continue, although fewer of them. Also Chatter has been resetting quite often.

Does tis seem like a hardware or software problem? Do I need to do a hard reset and start over or would Resco Locker be of any help? Thanks for any help
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I too have had this happen and found Resco Locker a good solution to helping me fix the problem, CallFilter did this to my phone daily if not hourly, plus Agendus has been weird on mine too, I have left it since. Good luck
    See my thread on my attempts to get a stable Treo

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=102869
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Takephone is very stable, Agendus is pretty stable (never causes crashes outside of Agendus anyway, except for the stray double-alarm), etc..

I think you have some bad programs, watch ERR in the phone application (#*377 enter for Cingular or ##377# I think for Sprint) and keep an eye on what programs are crashing.

Resco can help by locking the applications that are resident. I have had one prefs loss in about two months.