1.    #1  
    Hi All!
    I'm new to the world of the Treo 650. I had to bring back the first unit I bought because the 5-way navigator button would stick. The replacement unit seems OK, though I've noticed that the button is kind of loose. I can jiggle it and all the other buttons (home, phone, calendar, ...) jiggle with it. This was not the case on my returned unit. It also has a barely recognized "click feedback" when I press the down direction of the button so it's hard to tell when I press it in that direction. Since it seems this button will get a lot of use I worry about what this "looseness" and lack of "click feedback" will be like a couple years from now. I got it at Best Buy so I think I still have a week or so to replace it. Is this normal? Am I being anal here? Any feedback would be welcome.
    I would return it.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    the looseness seems normal.... same thing here, you should have good click feedback though....
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the input. I think I'll return it tomorrow. I just hope my third one isn't worse.
    All of the buttons will jiggle together, as they're all mounted on the same rubber sheet.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright