1.    #1  
    Hey all:

First of all, Happy New Year to all.

Second, is there an app I can/ should use:

- to show me my available space
    - to track how much space each of my apps (and associate files) are taking up?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    ZLauncher from zztechs is a great application/launcher with a wealth of information.
    I use FileZ-it's free from nosleep (http://nosleep.net/) and shows info both on the main memory and on the SD card.
    If all you want to do is see the storage info then use FileZ (it's free). If you want at-a-glance storage info and a launcher and an app to launch files from the SD card, etc, etc, etc, then use ZLauncher.
    Even the stock Palm launcher will provide this info. As mentioned above, Filez, and other free file managers are available.

When I first spotted this thread, I thought they might be looking for something like what I've looking for for years: a program like batterygraph, but for RAM, NVFS, and card space, etc. Anyone know of a program that'll do this?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    KeyguardTime+ can do this. It also acts like a today screen and its free. It's available @ MTDN. (Sorry, but they do have a good software selection).
    I'm looking for a program like batterygraph, but for RAM, NVFS, and card space, etc. Anyone know of a program that'll do this?