1.    #1  
    I have yet to set up a wireless hotsync, but have found the threads showing how. However, what I would like is to have it remote sync every night automatically. Is this possible?
    You should try the remote sync first, I'd think most who get it setup don't care for it. Mine took nearly 90 minutes with 1-3 bars through my trip... I never expected it to take so long... just FYI.

TS
    90 minutes?? On bluetooth syncing? Are you syncing up new 500 meg movies or something?
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    90 minutes for a wireless i.e. vision sync I sync all the time with bluetooth that only takes about 4-5 minutes....

TS
  5.    #5  
    but this would be in the middle of the night, so 90 minutes does not matter
    When I did wireless synch, it would only take me about 8-10 minutes. Try it out with your own computer and see hwo long it takes.

As far as the original question, unfortunately I don't know how to set it up to work automatically.
    there's a program called warmsync that automates hotsyncing, including wireless, that I always used on my treo 300, but I haven't been able to get it to work on 650. ymmv