1.    #1  
    Ok.. this is weird. I've had my Treo 650 on Sprint for over a year now.

This morning I looked at my phone and noticed the color scheme had changed back to the default. I also noticed the following:

- launcher setting back to default (icons vs list)
    - phone screen back to default (showing keypad and shortcuts)
    - buttons mapped back to default
    - color scheme back to default
    - programs I had already put registration codes in for were now asking for the codes again.

What the heck is going on? What could have happened and is there a way to recover it?
    Try to see what caused the last crash (I think it is dialing ##377 for sprint phones). That has deleted your Saved Prefernced.pdb and Unsaved Preferenced.pdb files.

I copy these to a folder on the SD card everyday, using FileZ and Resco Explorer. Copying them back will restore you Treo and application settings and registration.

Do you schedule any applications (especially backup applications) to run overinght?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Try to see what caused the last crash (I think it is dialing ##377 for sprint phones). That has deleted your Saved Prefernced.pdb and Unsaved Preferenced.pdb files.

I copy these to a folder on the SD card everyday, using FileZ and Resco Explorer. Copying them back will restore you Treo and application settings and registration.

Do you schedule any applications (especially backup applications) to run overinght?
    Argh!! Butler at 11:37am. Preferences.c, Lines:263, Pref DB Open Error
    OOOh. Make sure you are using the latest version. The developer hangs around in his forum on Mytreo.net
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    This happened to me once. That day I finally got a backup program.
    that used to happen to me on weekly basis, but no more, check out this forum for a rock solid free solution.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=102227
    Treoing & Loving it
    Happenned to me twice this week!!!!!!!!!
    Palm m105>Visor Prizm>Tungsten T>Clie Nx70v>Tungsten T3>Treo 600>Clie UX50>Tungsten T5>Treo 650>Tungsten TX>Treo 650 agian!!!
    [PHP]that used to happen to me on weekly basis, but no more, check out this forum for a rock solid free solution. [/PHP]
    Hey thanks man, I have never seen this. I have very high hopes for this.
    Palm m105>Visor Prizm>Tungsten T>Clie Nx70v>Tungsten T3>Treo 600>Clie UX50>Tungsten T5>Treo 650>Tungsten TX>Treo 650 agian!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaje5ra
    [PHP]that used to happen to me on weekly basis, but no more, check out this forum for a rock solid free solution. [/PHP]
    Hey thanks man, I have never seen this. I have very high hopes for this.
    I have been using it since the 19th of this month and have not lost my pref once since then. I used to loose them frequently.
    Treoing & Loving it