1.    #1  
    I have some problems with my treo 600. Does anyone know if Lock/line send treo 650 as a replacement of treo 600?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrai
    I have some problems with my treo 600. Does anyone know if Lock/line send treo 650 as a replacement of treo 600?
    Unless you have a very good store manager you know well, or have really been having a ton of connection problems, there's little chance they will upgrade you to a 650. They have a ton of refurb 600's for just that purpose. I once got upgraded from a 300 to a 600, but it was after a ton of problems with the 300 and a very sympathetic manager in Tampa.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tvccs
    Unless you have a very good store manager you know well, or have really been having a ton of connection problems, there's little chance they will upgrade you to a 650. They have a ton of refurb 600's for just that purpose. I once got upgraded from a 300 to a 600, but it was after a ton of problems with the 300 and a very sympathetic manager in Tampa.
    Of course, I'm just speaking from my experience from Sprint stores in Florida and elsewhere, and this might not apply to the vendor you're speaking of.
    I just got a replacement 600 for my bad 600. Looks like new.
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    Damn, still? I thought they'd just get rid of the 600s already!
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    yeah, i was surprised when i got a replacement 600 today. i got a bigger surprise when i got home & noticed the keyboard is european! maybe they'll give me a 650 for the emotional trauma!
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess
    yeah, i was surprised when i got a replacement 600 today. i got a bigger surprise when i got home & noticed the keyboard is european! maybe they'll give me a 650 for the emotional trauma!
    What do the keys look like? (excuse my ignorance.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    What do the keys look like? (excuse my ignorance.)
    sorry, i should have said european layout. some of the letters & symbols are switched. Q=A, Z=W, @=', euro symbol instead of $. what's most confusing is how the M, period & backspace keys are repositioned. those crazy foreigners.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess
    sorry, i should have said european layout. some of the letters & symbols are switched. Q=A, Z=W, @=', euro symbol instead of $. what's most confusing is how the M, period & backspace keys are repositioned. those crazy foreigners.
    Any chance you could post a photo of the keyboard?
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover