1.    #1  
    I have been a long time Datebk user but just downloaded the latest Agendus Pro yesterday. So far I am very impressed but have some questions for you other Agendus users out there.

Can it run off the card? It has a much larger footprint than Datebk and really eats a lot of ram. Before I move it to the card and create any instability on my 650 I thought I'd check here first.

Part of the memory issue seems to be that if you assign a picture to a contact it creates a separate file in ram of about 54k each photo. Is that supposed to happen or am I doing something wrong? Why can't it just use the photos assigned in the Palm contact database already? Those don't require the photos to be in ram.

Also, are there any of the Agendus quote memos available online anywhere that may offer things other than quotes? For instance, joke of the day, word of the day (I know there are other apps that offer those separately), etc.

Thanks for your help.
    nah main memory
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    It definitely needs to be run from the main memory.
    The photos are completely worthless in Agendus because they add unnecessary bloat and do not use the Palm contact photos.
    You may want to go to the Iambic website and look at their forums there- http://support.iambic.com/forum/
    Mobi·gas·mic!