1.    #1  
    anyone could help ? if i try to put a call, using my bluetooth headset, from treo keyboard i ca'nt hear ring tones. The call works well, if someone answer. If i put the same call from headset button (redial) everithingh is ok.
    Anyone had the same problem ? Anyone can help ?

Is it possible noone had similar problems ?
    Is someone using bluetooth headset ? does it works well at all ?
    I don't believe it will ever do that. The hand off to the headset is after you dial. It sounds like everything it working right with your setup.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by palmer1
    : if i try to put a call, using my bluetooth headset, from treo keyboard i ca'nt hear ring tones. The call works well, if someone answer. If i put the same call from headset button (redial) everithingh is ok.
    Anyone had the same problem ? Anyone can help ?

What headset are you using. Each headset works a little differently. example: the carkit (chrysler uconnect) works as you describe but my plantronics 640 rings when when a call is placed. it could just be your headset.
  4.    #4  
    So: first i whish the best 2006 to enyone here, in the forum, and outside in the world: hope for peace and healt (if Mr. Bush agree, of course)
    About my problem: tanks for the quick interest. My headset is a nokia hs-36w.
    More opinions ?
    Love to all,

Silvio