1.    #1  
    Ok. I am looking for a program that does what I THOUGHT Versamail said it could do. I do not use an exchange server, just regular old pop3 email. I have outlook (2000) running on my desktop (XP Pro) with a ton of folders and rules set up for sorting email.

I am looking for a program that will sync my treo with my desktop as far as marking messages read, deleted, or filed into specific folders.

It seems stupid that I use my treo all day deleting email and filing it into folders only to come home at night and have to resort all of the same emails.

I have played with versamail and dataviz's inbox to go. Both say they sync the treo with outlook, but all they really mean is that you can write an email on the treo and it will send through outlook when you sync - as if you didn't even have a wireless connection to send it from the treo in the first place.

Any suggestions? I have searched and not seen anything.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
  2.    #2  
    Thanks for moving this to the syncronization forum. Could you at least move it to the Communications or Application forum? Nobody ever goes in here.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.