1.    #1  
    I've picked up too many scratches lately, and I would like to replace my treo 650 housing. Is there anywhere I can pick this up online? I've searched but can only find the 300 and 600 so far. Thank you!
    Last edited by miketreo650; 12/29/2005 at 04:34 PM.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $isn$'$t$ $any$ $available$. $If$ $you$ $do$ $happen$ $to$ $find$ $any$ $please$ $let$ $us$ $know$.
  3.    #3  
    Palm said you could send it in for repair. If anyone knows any dealers or repair facilities that sell these, please pass it on!
    Palm m105>Visor Prizm>Tungsten T>Clie Nx70v>Tungsten T3>Treo 600>Clie UX50>Tungsten T5>Treo 650>Tungsten TX>Treo 650 agian!!!
  5.    #5  
    Thanks! That's good to know. $45?!? Wow. I thought maybe $20. I'll keep in mind if it gets too bad. Has anyone tried those skins that are available? Do they make the phone look cheap? Thanks again...
  6. lua
    i am using boxwave's silicone skin. real nice and durable. it has a certain elastic feel that make it sticks to other surface, which is an added advantages for me as it prevent sliding.

adds about 1.5-2.5 mm to the overall bulk of treo. so take note if you use casing.
    IIIx to Treo650. Now that's Quantum Leap.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by lua
    i am using boxwave's silicone skin. real nice and durable. it has a certain elastic feel that make it sticks to other surface, which is an added advantages for me as it prevent sliding.

adds about 1.5-2.5 mm to the overall bulk of treo. so take note if you use casing.
    Yeah, I actually meant those stick on faceplates that come in all sorts of colors. Just wondered if anyone had ordered these and what they look like up close.

Maybe I can get ahold of a Cingular dealer who has some spare housings, that would be ideal!
    Non of the Cingular dealers I tried had any and I have never heard of someone buying a new housing anywhere.
    Search for Dummy Phones online - you'll find several sites who sell them for display purposes for cellular vendors. I haven't seen one for Cingular though (i.e., that have a SIM slot).