1.    #1  
    I'd like to get a 2Gb card for my 650, and am aware of the issues.

If I get one that does not work, I can use it in my Canon digital camera. But if it's one that I'm going to use with the camera, I'd prefer something with a fast write speed. Obviously, this conflicts with the ones best suited for the Treo.

So how does the speed of the Blue Sandisk stack up with others like the Ultra II and some of the 50x (or higher) cards?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    I can't give you exact figures...but I can tell you this... I have a Sandisk Extreme III with a super fast write speed that I use in my digicam and it works perfetly in the Treo. On the other hand, I have a tried two standard blue Sandisk 2Gb and one standard blue 4Gb SD cards in the past two weeks and all have failed in both the Treo and the camera...

I know the 4Gb doesn't work with the Treo at all...but the two 2Gb cards both made for some frustrating hours of configuring... I now have two more 2Gb cards waiting to wreck my weekend...
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I'm just about to the point of giving up on a 2Gb card. I really don't need it that often, but it would be nice to put more music on the card or put a few movies there when I'm going away for a weekend.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    Thanks. I'm just about to the point of giving up on a 2Gb card. I really don't need it that often, but it would be nice to put more music on the card or put a few movies there when I'm going away for a weekend.
    Check
    here before you throw in the towel...!!!
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro