Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I use an Entourage/Exchange Server (1and1) setup to maintain the same data on two Macs and a singe PC running Outlook 2003. Everything works great except of course Notes and Tasks do not yet sync with Exchange and Entourage - MS problem not mine. Up to now I had been using Palm Desktop on the Mac to sync with my Treo 650 which is fine but I decided to move everything to Entourage and stop using PD so that I could include my Treo data with the Entourage/Outlook/Exchange data - one set of data bases on both Macs, PC, and Treo 650.

I installed the Entourage conduit, removed the PD conduits and did a Treo sync - everything seemed to work fine EXCEPT rather than sync with the existing Entourage 1and1 Exchange account Calendar and Address Book, I got a second Calendar[On my Computer] and Address Book [On my Computer] created.

How do I sync or merge these two new data bases into my Exchange data? Then I want to remove the [On my Computer] data and just have one calendar and address book - those for the [1and1 Exchange account].

Thanks for any help or suggestions,

Frank
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    OK, Let me ask this question in a different way - how does one sync a 650 via USB with an Entourage Exchange account - NOT sync with the [on MY Computer] data bases? I would appreciate any setup info or tips.

Frank
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Never mind, I found the answer. In Entourage, have to choose the Exchange account as default under BOTH the Mail and Exchange settings and I had it selected under Exchange only. Makes no sense to me but that is how it works.

Frank