1.    #1  
    I'm missing two case screws for my Treo 650, and I have been unable to get replacements. I've tried going directly through Palm, their preferred third-party vendor PDAParts.com, and a couple other online retailers. Does anyone know how to get these things??

Josh
    San Francisco
    While not a perfect fix, you might try this
    Seriously sam.

Anyway, I have not opened up my Treo but are those screws not available anywhere else, ie: electronic supply stores?
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I lost like 4 screws, luckily my headset jack was broke and sprint replaced the device. Did you try contacting palm directly?
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Oops, re-read initial post, and you did try Palm. Sorry. maybe try your wireless carrier.
    I would send these guys an email http://www.gethightech.com/Merchant2...tegory_Code=PC

They should be able to help you out.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    you can probably live without 2 screws... take them out of the middle. you might also check an eyeglass or watch repair shop.

I know there are cell repair shops in SF. You might be able to use something out of a Nokia or something.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Palm m105>Visor Prizm>Tungsten T>Clie Nx70v>Tungsten T3>Treo 600>Clie UX50>Tungsten T5>Treo 650>Tungsten TX>Treo 650 agian!!!