Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The VM passcodes are just an extension of the contact phone number. For example, if my extension is 1234 and my pass code is 5678 then in my voice mail contact I enter: (212) 555-1234,1234#,,5678#

Commas are used aas a timed pause (of course the sequence of the string and the use of the # will vary depending on your IVR system).

Does this make sense?
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    The VM passcodes are just an extension of the contact phone number. For example, if my extension is 1234 and my pass code is 5678 then in my voice mail contact I enter: (212) 555-1234,1234#,,5678#

Commas are used aas a timed pause (of course the sequence of the string and the use of the # will vary depending on your IVR system).

Does this make sense?

I'll give this a try.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr
    I'll give this a try.

Thanks.
    Let me know how it works out.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I am trying to use Verizon's voicemail. I tried entering the number in Agendus but it only dials the number, ignoring the comma and password. What do I need to do different?
    Thanks
    Hmm, I've never tried it with Agendus but I don't see why it would be different. Anyway, here's what I did with my cell VM. I set up a speed dial option in the TAKEphONE Favorites screen. In the number I entered:

2125551234,#11111#

Where 11111 is my passcode.

If you don't want to use a Favorite, try setting up the number in the native Contacts screen rather than Agendus.
    Also, you're dialing the number from TAKEphONE, right?
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Thanks hoovs for your help. I finally figured it out by adding a "x" for a hard pause.
    Have a great New Years!
  8.    #28  
    Finally,
    I was able to buy Takephone through Treonuts using my Paypal Account. I am waiting for my activation code.
    TreoLou
    T600, Upgraded to T650
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Does Takephone work with GoodLink?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wumpus
    Does Takephone work with GoodLink?

What does one have to do with the other? I don't use Goodlink, so maybe i am missing the connection?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I on the otherhand didn't like the software at all and now that i deleted the file, my old phone app is acting weird. When I pressed the 'dial' button it used to show me 'history' of calls. Now it just blinks and shows me the same screen. What can be done to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by nutrigm
    I on the otherhand didn't like the software at all and now that i deleted the file, my old phone app is acting weird. When I pressed the 'dial' button it used to show me 'history' of calls. Now it just blinks and shows me the same screen. What can be done to fix this?
    Go to the developer's site www.shsh.com and under Downloads > Free Stuff, there's a program called BtnFix. This should fix your problem.
    awesome! Thanks hoovs!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12