1.    #1  
    I am using it for syncing (cord is gonzo) and also for my 510 headset.

I have unlimited data on Sprint. Is it easy to setup for some type of internet connection to my laptop (I know it would be slow). Also , what else would be a "cool app" for the BT??
    Get a car that has BT system and you can make/receive calls handsfree, even while your Treo is in your belt case. Can even voice dial by number or name (in some cars). Excellent feature if you get a lot of calls while driving.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    I think you can do reverse DUN with it. Search the threads for it.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Rat
    Get a car that has BT system and you can make/receive calls handsfree, even while your Treo is in your belt case. Can even voice dial by number or name (in some cars). Excellent feature if you get a lot of calls while driving.
    I dont think Ford will have a Diesel truck in the future for that.
    You can play some games over bt too (as well as hotsync).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve