1.    #1  
    I realize there may not be a lot of mac guys/girls on here, but here it goes.

I used PDA net to use my phone as a modem with my old PC and Pre-DUN hack. Now I have a MAC and 1.12... soooo it's all good right? Not exactly. Using PDA net I noticed a significant speed increase when using the data cable over BT. I am guessing the same would be true sans PDA net. I found this site....

http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com/modules...howpage&pid=41

Which gives directions to do this using a third party USB modem driver. The directions point out that this works on OS 10.2 and 10.3. I have 10.4 and it does not seem to be working.

Does anyone know where I could find a driver that would allow me to do this? Or.. Does anyone simply know how to do this without paying for third party software. Do you guys/girls think that I would see the same speed increase I saw using PDA net.... is it worth all the trouble?

Thanks in advance
    did you find an answer to this? i am trying to get tethering working on 10.4 as well and came to the same road block.
  3.    #3  
    No. If you find anything I would appreciate if you would post it or a link. I will start looking again, and repost to this thread if I come across anything.