1.    #1  
    My wife ordered me the Seidio GPS2350S car cradle package for me for Christmas.

I opened the package on Christmas day and upon opening and inspecting the cradle it had obviously been "pre-used". It had finger prints and dirt all over it. You can see wear marks and scratches from where the cradle had been inserted and removed from the mount.

We took a trip Christmas day - I held my breath that the GPS would work and it connected and sync'd up nearly instantly. The 2350 with TomTom is a great package.

Needless to Seidio online wasn't open on Christmas, to complain too about the "used" matter. Though I have seen from this forum their telephone support seems lacking so I am hoping to get some help here.

While the cradle works great, I didn't pay for a "used or refurbished" one. I paid for a NEW one and I expect the product to be new. I am hoping someone here from Seidio can make this right. If they can't I will check out the TomTom GPS or the BT-338 which I have heard good reviews about.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Could be. The first couple of battery covers w/ reset holes that I ordered had what looked like slight "wearing" around the center of the cover like it had been handled alot.
    My Innodock cradle arrived in what appeared to be less than new condition (worn paint and sticker over sync button falling off). I received a dodgy non-committal response from Seidio upon emailing them about my suspicions. Not impressed.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ktroncroz
    My wife ordered me the Seidio GPS2350S car cradle package for me for Christmas.

I opened the package on Christmas day and upon opening and inspecting the cradle it had obviously been "pre-used". It had finger prints and dirt all over it. You can see wear marks and scratches from where the cradle had been inserted and removed from the mount.

We took a trip Christmas day - I held my breath that the GPS would work and it connected and sync'd up nearly instantly. The 2350 with TomTom is a great package.

Needless to Seidio online wasn't open on Christmas, to complain too about the "used" matter. Though I have seen from this forum their telephone support seems lacking so I am hoping to get some help here.

While the cradle works great, I didn't pay for a "used or refurbished" one. I paid for a NEW one and I expect the product to be new. I am hoping someone here from Seidio can make this right. If they can't I will check out the TomTom GPS or the BT-338 which I have heard good reviews about.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

Seidio, as a manufacturer, will only sell the brand new products. we will not sell "used" or "refurbished" items.

PLease send me your order # by email so I can take care of it tomorrow.

David chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  5.    #5  
    David,

I sent you an email yesterday with the tracking number and shipping cost of the cradle I am returned. Please send me the tracking number of the new cradle ASAP or at least acknowledge my email and let me know when the new cradle will ship.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    David,

I sent you an email yesterday with the tracking number and shipping cost of the cradle I am returned. Please send me the tracking number of the new cradle ASAP or at least acknowledge my email and let me know when the new cradle will ship.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    HI Kelvin,

Will do

David Chang
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi Kevin,

Seidio, as a manufacturer, will only sell the brand new products. we will not sell "used" or "refurbished" items.

PLease send me your order # by email so I can take care of it tomorrow.

David chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    How'd he end up with a used item then?

8.    #8  
    Still waiting for that tracking number...

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Still waiting for that tracking number...

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Hi Kelvin,

I am at CES show in Las Vegas. David Silver, our operation Manager will get back to you .

David Chang
    Seidio
  10.    #10  
    I am still waiting.

Its now been a week since I sent my cradle back to you - I haven't heard anything from anyone.

Please send a new cradle ASAP. If I don't hear something soon I am contacting my credit card company.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    I am still waiting.

Its now been a week since I sent my cradle back to you - I haven't heard anything from anyone.

Please send a new cradle ASAP. If I don't hear something soon I am contacting my credit card company.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Hi Kelvin,

I believe it went out today.

David Chang
  12.    #12  
    Thanks. I will be looking for it. I will let you know when I receive it.

Kevin