1.    #1  
    I've seen this mentioned once or twice but it's always glazed over in the middle of threads, so I am attempting to bring this issue to light in it's own thread...

Now that Callfilter works on the Treo 650, I would like to use it almost exclusively for its 'Answer and Hangup'. But, when I've got a rule set up to hangup, and a person calls who matches the rule, Callfilter seems to pickup, go to the phone app, then ANSWER THE CALL. Nothing could be further from what I want to happen. Here I am trying to ignore the person, and it auto-answers!

I don't have any additional applications that could be intercepting signals such as notices and alarms. What am I doing wrong?

Is anyone else having issues with the 'answer and hangup' feature?
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    The feature is broken on CallFilter 1.3 and fixed in version 1.3.1 Beta.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply, Treoluv. I'm testing the "MYTREO SPECIAL RELEASE" version 1.3.1 (according to the app's Option>About Callfilter menu item)... and the same issue remains. Is there another version of 1.3.1 that I can try?
    Maybe this is a personal question, but can you give me an example where you would want to hangup on somene versus just letting them leave a voice mail?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by professordave
    Maybe this is a personal question, but can you give me an example where you would want to hangup on somene versus just letting them leave a voice mail?
    Sure. Someone calling to conduct a survey (and waste my time), or a telemarketer doing cold calls.
    I'm on my second phone number from Sprint - I've had countless calls from people(?) who leave gibberish voicemails and/or make back-to-back calls to me - CF is very valuable to me. I won't have to change my number again.