1.    #1  
    Is there a program or a way to change each persons ringer in my contacts? I cannot find it when I edit someones information. Is this possible with the treo 650?

Thanks,
    Andy
  2.    #2  
    is there a way to email images and mp3's to my phone? What would be the email address?

myphone#@verizon.com???
    Quote Originally Posted by yinyang042
    Is there a program or a way to change each persons ringer in my contacts? I cannot find it when I edit someones information. Is this possible with the treo 650?

Thanks,
    Andy
    Add a contact as a favorite and choose a ringer, or use a 3rd party program if you want to use mp3s etc.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    is there a way to email images and mp3's to my phone? What would be the email address?

myphone#@verizon.com???
    Do you have an email account that supports either POP or IMAP? Set it up in Versamail (or a 3rd party app like Chatter or Snappermail) and email the things to yourself.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Do you have an email account that supports either POP or IMAP? Set it up in Versamail (or a 3rd party app like Chatter or Snappermail) and email the things to yourself.
    is the email address I send to look like this below?

myphone#@verizon.com?
    is the email address I send to look like this below?

myphone#@verizon.com?
    No -- It's your actual email address (after you've set up VersaMail or another mail program to grab it).
  7.    #7  
    oh ok... nice.... I will get right on that now...

Thanks!
    Andy
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    download audacity - convert mp3 to wav and email it to yourself. It will be available to use as a ringtone.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    btw - it's free