Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I just got a treo the other day so now I need a case. I notice that typing on the keyboard isnt always super easy, Im sure it will take some getting used to.

Because of this, what kinda case do you guys suggest? Should I get one that has plastic completely covering they keyboard and screen? Or are there some that have cut-outs for the keyboard etc. I was looking at the bodyglove ones because that is what I had for my old phone and liked it...but it completely covers the keyboard so now I am not sure.

What works best for you guys?

(Also, jabra 250 or 500?)
    I have a Krusell formfit case that covers the screen and keyboard that I like alot. If you are finding typing on the Treo a challenge, you may not want the keyboard covered. On the other hand, having the keyboard covered protects the keys. It's a tradeoff.

(I know you asked about Jabra, I use a Plantronics 640.)

Enjoy your Treo!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    thanks very much. OH man now you have me another HS to add to my decisions.
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    I had the Krussel and found that it did not exactly fit over the keyboard and certain keys on the side or bottom were difficult to push. After using several different soft sided cases, I switched to an aluminum case. Now, I use the Innopocket Hard Case: http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-23--182.htm. It fits great and protects very well. I like that it completely covers and protects the screen. It also protects against short drops (mine hit the parking lot and worked just fine). You can operate it with the case closed, but it also easily flips open for full access to the screen and keys.

I will never go back to a soft sided case. At $30, it is a bargain (cheaper than many leather cases).