1.    #1  
    What is the best method for retrieving Pop mail with my Visor and a Landline Modem? I'm using my home dialup internet. I'd like to be able to still sync it with Outlook later.
    Once you download your pop mail into Outlook, you can synchronize it automatically to the Visor. Make sure you go through the mail setup wizard and set Outlook as your e-mail client. You can find the mail setup wizard at Start | Programs | Palm Desktop | Mail Setup.

3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply, but maybe I asked the question wrong. What Palm Software application will connect with my internet provider and retreive Pop mail using my visor modem? As I said, I would like for this application to be able to sync with my home PC's Outlook. Is this possible?

I use MultiMail (http://www.actualsoft.com) for picking up my mail, it's (relatively) expensive but has some nice features, such as filters & attachment support.

It also has a desktop conduit that allows synchronisation betweeen the Palm and Outlook.

5.    #5  
    Thanks. I was also wondering if you can reteive POP mail with Yahoo (or Yahoo's Palm version)with a browser such as Blazer, Endora, or Palmscape?
    Browsers are different from Mail Clients. You cannot use a browser to retrieve pop3 mail...You will need a pop3 e-mail client such as Multimail Pro...Eudora Internet Suite etc.

7.    #7  
    Once again, I guess I was not clear. You can set up "other" mail with Yahoo, that allows you to check POP mail. I was only wondering if a PDA Brower would function the same as my Internet Explorer, allowing me to check my pop mail.
    Originally posted by yardie
    Browsers are different from Mail Clients. You cannot use a browser to retrieve pop3 mail...You will need a pop3 e-mail client such as Multimail Pro...Eudora Internet Suite etc.
    Really? I have an e-mail account with the local ISP (NVC) and I can get my mail from my browser by going to http://mail.nvc.net and loging in there. Isn't this possible for any POP account?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.