Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. JDELUNA's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
       #1  
    I am thinking of trying this as it has one of the longest boom for a BT headset. Can someone please post a picture of how the ear piece looks like also can it be used with an eargel, if so what brand and kind ?? Thanks for any info. God Bless.
  2. #2  
    Eargel discussions on this can be found via search. I'll save you the trouble:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hbh+300+eargel


    Note that the Logitech Mobile Pro has a longer boom then the 300 in my opinion.

    Off subject... So you are in VBVBVB? $Near$ $the$ $naval$ $air$ $station$?
  3. #3  
    I am just now trying mine with a purple (with flaps) Jabra eargel. It is a little tough to figure out exactly where to put it on and to get used to but I think it will work ok. I just wish it didn't have this loud beep when it connects and hangs up.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  4. JDELUNA's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by patord
    Eargel discussions on this can be found via search. I'll save you the trouble:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hbh+300+eargel


    Note that the Logitech Mobile Pro has a longer boom then the 300 in my opinion.

    Off subject... So you are in VBVBVB? $Near$ $the$ $naval$ $air$ $station$?

    Yeah I live in VBVBVB, $about$ $8$ $miles$ $from$ $Oceana$ $Naval$ $Air$ $Station$ $or$ $Master$ $jet$ $Base$, $and$ $about$ $20$ $miles$ $from$ $Norfolk$ $Naval$ $base$. $God$ $Bless$
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdeluna
    Yeah I live in VBVBVB, $about$ $8$ $miles$ $from$ $Oceana$ $Naval$ $Air$ $Station$ $or$ $Master$ $jet$ $Base$, $and$ $about$ $20$ $miles$ $from$ $Norfolk$ $Naval$ $base$. $God$ $Bless$
    I'm in VBVBVB $for$ $the$ $week$, $I$'$m$ $closer$ $to$ $the$ $NAS$ $vs$ $NOB$. $If$ $you$ $want$ $to$ $see$ $what$ $one$ $looks$ $like$, $PM$ $me$.
  6. JDELUNA's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
       #6  
    Anyone ??? Also how long is the boom for the HBH-300 ??? Thanks again for any info. God Bless
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdeluna
    Anyone ??? Also how long is the boom for the HBH-300 ??? Thanks again for any info. God Bless
    Longer than my index finger, and I am 6'3" 215 lbs and have big hands.

Posting Permissions