Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I am thinking of trying this as it has one of the longest boom for a BT headset. Can someone please post a picture of how the ear piece looks like also can it be used with an eargel, if so what brand and kind ?? Thanks for any info. God Bless.
    Eargel discussions on this can be found via search. I'll save you the trouble:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hbh+300+eargel

Note that the Logitech Mobile Pro has a longer boom then the 300 in my opinion.

Off subject... So you are in VBVBVB? $Near$ $the$ $naval$ $air$ $station$?
    I am just now trying mine with a purple (with flaps) Jabra eargel. It is a little tough to figure out exactly where to put it on and to get used to but I think it will work ok. I just wish it didn't have this loud beep when it connects and hangs up.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patord
    Eargel discussions on this can be found via search. I'll save you the trouble:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hbh+300+eargel

Note that the Logitech Mobile Pro has a longer boom then the 300 in my opinion.

Off subject... So you are in VBVBVB? $Near$ $the$ $naval$ $air$ $station$?

Yeah I live in VBVBVB, $about$ $8$ $miles$ $from$ $Oceana$ $Naval$ $Air$ $Station$ $or$ $Master$ $jet$ $Base$, $and$ $about$ $20$ $miles$ $from$ $Norfolk$ $Naval$ $base$. $God$ $Bless$
    Quote Originally Posted by jdeluna
    Yeah I live in VBVBVB, $about$ $8$ $miles$ $from$ $Oceana$ $Naval$ $Air$ $Station$ $or$ $Master$ $jet$ $Base$, $and$ $about$ $20$ $miles$ $from$ $Norfolk$ $Naval$ $base$. $God$ $Bless$
    I'm in VBVBVB $for$ $the$ $week$, $I$'$m$ $closer$ $to$ $the$ $NAS$ $vs$ $NOB$. $If$ $you$ $want$ $to$ $see$ $what$ $one$ $looks$ $like$, $PM$ $me$.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Anyone ??? Also how long is the boom for the HBH-300 ??? Thanks again for any info. God Bless
    Quote Originally Posted by jdeluna
    Anyone ??? Also how long is the boom for the HBH-300 ??? Thanks again for any info. God Bless
    Longer than my index finger, and I am 6'3" 215 lbs and have big hands.