1.    #1  
    I just ran accross this kit while browsing around on Parrot's web site. I currently have the ck3100 in one vehicle, and was about to buy another when I discovered this kit. Does anybody have any experience/thoughts/comments on it?

http://www.parrot.biz/products/index.php?id=3200
  2.    #2  
    Wow...all day and no interest in this unit? Am I going to have to volunteer my car as a guinea pig?
    I would be careful does not list Treo as a supported phone - look under Bluetooth phones on the page
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stack
    I would be careful does not list Treo as a supported phone - look under Bluetooth phones on the page
    According to the description at the bottom of the page,it says it's compatible with phones made by palm. Just doesn't specify if the Treo is one of those models. I'm going to call them on Monday and dig a little deeper. It looks like a great kit. I love the CK3100, but the display is a little dim and gets washed out a bit during the day.
    What was the out come. Does the Parrot 3200 support the Treo650?
    It works ok with the Treo 650...

My version of firmware/software (1.28/1.13-ROW) seems to have a bluetooth disconnect problem with the 3200, but others have reported no problems with the newer firmware/software. I also haven't been able to get it to show photo caller id yet, but this may be user error.

Definitely works when making a call via the 3200, and when I receive a call it does show caller id, etc and allows me to accept the call via the 3200.

I don't quite have it all hooked up to my audio system yet, it's unclear to me in my case (don't have stereo headunit, using laptop instead) if audio cables need to be hooked up before the amplifier or after the amplifier.

I'll post more as I learn more.
    Any further news on this unit with the Treo 650?
    I have it working ok - still no picture caller id, but everything else seems to work fine.
    Are there any advantages/disadvantages to the 3200 LS-Color cs. the CK3100 for the Treo 650.

I know about the picture ID (which was reported not to work). Anything else?

Thanks
    I just got the Parrot 3200 and installed it in my BMW M3. It's a really good kit and it installed pretty easily in that car, which I have found is not the easiest thing to install stuff in!

The unit works well and the speaker phone is pretty good. You need to send your phone book to the phone when you first set it up and that's done by going to CONTACTS on your Treo and then selecting SEND CATEGORY from the top menu (select Bluetooth as the transfer method). That will send all the contacts to your Parrot.

Now you may be asking why aren't my pictures coming up (I damned sure was asking the tech guy this)! Apparently, right now you have to send those contacts individually to the Parrot if you want the pictures to transfer. So I just went to the contacts I used the most that I wanted the picture to appear on in the CONTACTS MENU and from the top menu selected SEND CONTACT (and then choose Bluetooth as the transfer method). Be sure the parrot is set to receive the contact before you send it by going to SETTINGS > CONTACT MANAGEMENT > RECEIVE CONTACT. And then send the contact via the Treo and it will work great!

There is even a way to change the wallpaper. You have to update the flash (pretty easy with a bluetooth laptop) in the Parrot and then transfer the wallpaper over via Bluetooth as well.

The voice recognition is good too. All I say is "Phone" outloud and the Parrot beeps and I can say someone's name that is pre-recorded as a voice tag in the Parrot and it dials them.

Good product, I'm still messing with it and if I find any more cool features I'll post em.
    If anyone needs a plug and play harness adapter for their Parrot install, I have a website with some info: see http://members.cox.net/quickconnect
    Quote Originally Posted by TrappedAtUF
    I just got the Parrot 3200 and installed it in my BMW M3. It's a really good kit and it installed pretty easily in that car, which I have found is not the easiest thing to install stuff in!

The unit works well and the speaker phone is pretty good. You need to send your phone book to the phone when you first set it up and that's done by going to CONTACTS on your Treo and then selecting SEND CATEGORY from the top menu (select Bluetooth as the transfer method). That will send all the contacts to your Parrot.

Now you may be asking why aren't my pictures coming up (I damned sure was asking the tech guy this)! Apparently, right now you have to send those contacts individually to the Parrot if you want the pictures to transfer. So I just went to the contacts I used the most that I wanted the picture to appear on in the CONTACTS MENU and from the top menu selected SEND CONTACT (and then choose Bluetooth as the transfer method). Be sure the parrot is set to receive the contact before you send it by going to SETTINGS > CONTACT MANAGEMENT > RECEIVE CONTACT. And then send the contact via the Treo and it will work great!

There is even a way to change the wallpaper. You have to update the flash (pretty easy with a bluetooth laptop) in the Parrot and then transfer the wallpaper over via Bluetooth as well.

The voice recognition is good too. All I say is "Phone" outloud and the Parrot beeps and I can say someone's name that is pre-recorded as a voice tag in the Parrot and it dials them.

Good product, I'm still messing with it and if I find any more cool features I'll post em.

Did you wire it into your stock stereo system? I have an aftermarket head unit and would have to figure out how to install it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasman
    If anyone needs a plug and play harness adapter for their Parrot install, I have a website with some info: see http://members.cox.net/quickconnect

Howard is great, I installed the 3200LS in my Honda Pilot without issue, I am using the 700p. The unit is awesome, now my car has a true handsfree bluetooth setup, looks great, mutes the Navi or Radio when a call comes in and in syncs perfectly with the 700P.

Go through Howard on the harness and the kit and you will be happy, great customer support.
    Hopefully not a hijack question here but has anyone seen a unit that supports BT stereo? A2DP?

IOW a T650/700p (hopefully soon from SAG) with SAG that the headunit can pick up the signal and supports the phone side as well?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.