1.    #1  
    Are there any multiplayer games avaliable for the treo 650 or any type of online poker sites that will work on a Treo?
    install Pokerstars on your PC and use PalmVNC to view it with server side screen compression
    I'd like to point out this article in Wired regarding online poker:

On the Internet, Nobody Knows You're a Bot
    iv been starting to play that online.....hardly anyone is online ever though. there is always a bot at each poker table....the most real people that have been on that iv seen is like 3 including me. and it actually says if someone is a bot or not =]
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday
    iv been starting to play that online.....hardly anyone is online ever though. there is always a bot at each poker table....the most real people that have been on that iv seen is like 3 including me. and it actually says if someone is a bot or not =]
    Would you reccomend buying it?

Is it worth the money?
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    pokerroom.com has a j2me client for their poker room. It runs on the treo, but I've not found a way to hit the 'soft buttons' so it's pretty much non-functional.

innundate pokerroom.com with requests to support the treo650 and maybe they'll actually do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by N8_115
    Would you reccomend buying it?

Is it worth the money?
    You can download it and try it for a week.
    i dont like how it doesnt save how much money you have and stuff......so if you play online and win $10000 dollars, then quit the game and go back, you start back again with $500.
  9.    #10  
    This is so much funner than the single player Poker game I was playing before
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday
    i dont like how it doesnt save how much money you have and stuff......so if you play online and win $10000 dollars, then quit the game and go back, you start back again with $500.
    I've been trying out this game (and its online feature) and it's been pretty fun so far. It does seem like it saves the amount you win (it just keeps it in reserve and allows you to withdraw it). At least this is the way it appears to work.
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    I've had this game for a few months. The developers get a big thumbs up for their earnestness and efforts to improve the game. I have reported bugs and found them to be very responsive. Future updates fixed every bug that I have reported. They are very quick to respond to input. If you have had a the game a few months, you would notice that the AI and interface have been upgraded with every new release version. Updates have been coming out every few weeks.

As for the online, it's pretty good, if you have a good connections. The main drawback is lack of players. That is improving with time and should pick up as more people buy the program.

As testament to its effectiveness, I am usually the big loser at my friendly neighborhood poker game. The last two times (since I've been playing this game on my Palm), I've walked away with extra cash. That's about as good as I could ask for. In fact, it paid for itself in the first night of poker with the guys!

Buy this program, and you will like it. Check out www.realdice.com for a history of updates and improvements.
    I agree. Multichampionship poker from realdice is nice...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I agree. Multichampionship poker from realdice is nice...

Second that, great game and the developers are on the ball.

p.s., my handle is JhnyTreo for the game.
    Nice game... I will be buying this

(JimmyB on the tables)