1.    #1  
    Good day,
    I use to have my T650 Screen Light On during a phone call. Now, for what ever reason my Screen Light turns Off after few second during a call. I'd like to keep it always On, same as the initial setting. I verifified Settings in Preferences and could not find were to change the configuration. I am not using any 3th party software that would control my Screen.
    Any idea ?
    TreoLou
    T600, Upgraded to T650
    If you have Cingular, it's a feature and you can't prevent it from happening without StopDim
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Scottymomo,
    I'm with Roger's in Canada.
    Thanks anyway.
    TreoLou
    T600, Upgraded to T650
    Mine does the same thing and I'm with Sprint.
    Completely off or just extremely dim (the lowest brightness setting)? On CNG it used to be the latter and now is the former. In any event I think StopDim will prevent this
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Mine is cingular branded and it completely off after some seconds later during a call. But I like that coz it save a lot of battery power and if I need the screen back, just click left or right button.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb