1.    #1  
    For those who have Nero 6, you can convert .WMV to .MP4.

Use NeroVision Express 2, DVD-Video, Select the .WMV file, let it create a DVD menu, then Write to Hard Disk Folder (it creates the DVD .vob files).

Then, use Convert DVD-Video to Nero Digital Disc, Import Title (Main Movie - Title 1), Change Nero Digital Settings to 2-pass / Portable (better quality than Handheld) Profile, Burn Options - Hard Disk Folder, Burn.

I've converted 3 music videos this way, so far all appear to have converted fine without any sync problems. Using TCPMP to play.

There are other parameters such as setting the sizes that I haven't played with yet.
    Last edited by AddictedToTech; 12/24/2005 at 01:11 AM.
    wow - been looking for something to convert that clunky wmv BS. Thanks!
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
  3.    #3  
    No problem - glad it helped someone. I was hoping to find a freebie direct conversion program; but couldn't find any. Luckily I already had Nero and just kept playing with it until I found the right steps.
    Do yourself a favor and stick with Nero 6.xx

Version 7 is porkware. The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Good to know Insertion. I was thinking about doing the upgrade, but couldn't really tell what new features I would use for the money. Actually, I haven't used v6 for anything fancy until now.