Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I had Docs 2 Go v 7.006 working perfectly on my Treo 650. I then purchased a Tungsten E2 as well, to be used under a difference user name, which ALSO came bundled with Docs 2 Go. Unfortunately, now neither handheld works with the application. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Uninstall completely either one in your handheld (use Dataviz tool, free app), then re-install it using Document to go Desktop, make sure that you choose the appropriate hotsync ID.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I should have mentioned that it is the desktop version that is corrupted...and there is no longer an uninstall option in either the Documents to Go folder on the Start Menu, or in Add/Remove Programs.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sck18
    I should have mentioned that it is the desktop version that is corrupted...and there is no longer an uninstall option in either the Documents to Go folder on the Start Menu, or in Add/Remove Programs.
    Then, why don't you just pop in the CD (included in the treo box) and install the Document to Go Desktop?
    I'm having the same problem. I can't uninstall the Desktop version. I was able to re-download docs to go 7.06 and then re-install it, but it doesnt seems to work, the hotsync process crashes. How can I just start from scratch and uninstall Docs to go?
    Curious what others use DTG for. My desktop Word files typically have Excel grids within them, have graphics, photos and are normally around 5 mb - 10 mb files. DT is worthless for these files. Typically it won't open, when I can get it to open the pagination is so screwed up I can't work on it. So what is it good for? Short simple letters?
    I have loaded Excel files from laptop onto my expansion card. When I try to open my Excel file ie. 883K from the Docouments to Go, the blue bar downloads approx 50% and then show error message pops up with: (not enough free memory) how do I fix this so it will open my file which is on a 1G expansion card
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    I had the same problem with my desktop being corrupted. I uninstalled the programs from my PC and my Treo, then reinstalled the programs using the Treo CD. It fixed the problem.