1.    #1  
    My treo is barely audible when I make or receive calls and it dosen't matter wheather it is a call that I listen to through the headset,speakerphone, or earpiece. I have to strain to hear callers . I adjust volumecare and the side rocker button all the way up I can hear ok for a moment (although this also sounds distorted, sorta of high pitched and the speaker will bust any minute.) I use the bottom button to set the sound to that level and the next time I make or receive a call it's back to the barely audible level. I have also saved my setting in volumecare but it appears no matter what they will not stick.

Any thoughts on what the problem is or do I have a defective Treo (I hope not!!). Please help. I love the PIM side and am having no problems. I have recently installed V5.06 as a fix no improvment. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cscott44
    My treo is barely audible when I make or receive calls and it dosen't matter wheather it is a call that I listen to through the headset,speakerphone, or earpiece. I have to strain to hear callers . I adjust volumecare and the side rocker button all the way up I can hear ok for a moment (although this also sounds distorted, sorta of high pitched and the speaker will bust any minute.) I use the bottom button to set the sound to that level and the next time I make or receive a call it's back to the barely audible level. I have also saved my setting in volumecare but it appears no matter what they will not stick.

Any thoughts on what the problem is or do I have a defective Treo (I hope not!!). Please help. I love the PIM side and am having no problems. I have recently installed V5.06 as a fix no improvment. Thanks.
    Send me an email with your phone number and I will personally give you a call to work through this configuration issue.

I take calls from 9am to midnight Central time 7 days a week.

Jeff
    support@GoTreoSoftware.com