Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Seidio proudly unveils the RBT 2010 Bluetooth GPS Receiver, which offers the very highest of sensitivities of the SiRF Star III, but simultaneously provides 17 hours of continuous battery power. The RBT-2010, which will begin shipping immediately, marries Seidio’s advanced GPS technology along with long battery life to provide the industry’s premium Bluetooth GPS receiver to work with Smartphones, PDAs, and laptops. The RBT-2010 utilizes the SiRF III WAAS enabled low power requirement chipset, 20 channels, 17 hours of continuous battery power, 3D capture in less than 60 seconds cold start, and many more advanced features. This one has it all. It comes complete with the latest firmware, quickest acquisition times – cold or warm – completely portable, and an on-off switch built-in. You won’t find a better Bluetooth GPS receiver anywhere. Seidio continues to establish themselves as pioneers of GPS devices.

The recent addition of our G4850 with an integrated SiRF Star III chipset custom designed for a variety of Smartphones and PDAs was a breakthrough in integrated model specific devices that simultaneously charge and provide continuous GPS information to your device. Our RBT-2010 continues that pioneering tradition. Check out our feature set:

• SiRF Star III GPS chipset
    • 20 parallel channels
    • NMEA0183 compliant protocol
    • Extreme fast TTFF at low signal level.
    • High sensitivity acquisition
    • Power saving features
    • Industrial Standard
    • Built-in Re-chargeable battery
    • Up to 17 hrs.of operating time
    • SBAS(WAAS/ ENGOS) is supported

Please contact jingzhang@seidio.com or visit our website at http://www.seidioonline.com/ for more information on this product
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...p_image002.jpg
    Where you can buy the Seidio RBT-2010 BT receiver and TT 5 USA bundled together?
    TreoSaurus
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoSaurus
    Where you can buy the Seidio RBT-2010 BT receiver and TT 5 USA bundled together?
    Hi,

We will have it set up next week. Thank you for the interests.
    Happy new year !

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi,

Happy new year !

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Thanks. Looking forward to purchasing it.
    TreoSaurus
    any idea how much it will cost?
    also... can you use a bluetooth headset while using the BT GPS Reciever?
    Quote Originally Posted by jgallen23
    also... can you use a bluetooth headset while using the BT GPS Reciever?
    no..the T650 only supports the use of 1 b/t device at a time
    I just posted my review of the device. It's my favorite BT GPS receiver.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    I am most impressed with the size of the unit, or lack thereof. Admittedly this is my first GPS device but from the pictures I saw I assumed that choosing this unit for the higher battery capacity meant that I wouldn't be able to carry it in my pocket. I was shocked when it arrived to see that it is less than 1 1/4" tall, less than 3" long, and less than 1 3/4" wide. I honestly almost purchased another unit because it looked so much smaller.

I was also very disappointed during my first drive around town that I kept losing the GPS signal. I probably only had a signal 25% of the time during my hour-long drive. I read that window tint and heated windshields can both interfere with the reception, and since I have both I tried something different the next day. I rolled down my window, sat the unit on the window sill for about 20 seconds (until the green light started flashing) and then started driving. To my amazement, I didn't lose the satellites a single time. This is now my routine and it works flawlessly. I'll be renting a car in California in a couple of weeks and for the first time in probably two years I am not reserving NeverLost. Wish me luck!
    Hi,

Happy new year !

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Any update? I don't see it online yet.
    TreoSaurus
  11.    #11  
    Any update? I don't see it online yet.
    It will be done today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay

David Chang
    Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 01/11/2006 at 06:54 AM.
    I see the receiver for $114 but is there going to be a software bundle available also and if so what's the price?

If I may make a suggestion for a bundled price with Tom Tom 5

......................................$199 ...................................
    Got my Seido yesterday!! I love it! It blows away the palm GPS. It paired easily and it gets satellites in about 5 seconds in my house(i have high gain wifi going). THe palm wouldn't aquire unless I was on a clear road. I am very pleased. If sedio sells the bundle for 199 then I am going to cry!!! But I couldn't wait for the bundle. Patience is a virtue.

miji
  14.    #14  
    Seidio is offering the G2200S GPS Navigational KIt for Treo 700W. The kit includes

1) Tomtom 5
    2) Seidio award winning RBT-2010 Blue tooth GPS receiver (SiRF III chip)
    3) G2200S car cradle

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=253

For Treocentral members, Seidio will offer a special discount. The discount code will be released later today.

David Chang
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 01/13/2006 at 09:38 AM.
    Seidio is offering the G2200S GPS Navigational KIt for Treo 700W. The kit includes

1) Tomtom 5
    2) Seidio award winning RBT-2010 Blue tooth GPS receiver (SiRF III chip)
    3) G2200S car cradle

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=253

For Treocentral members, Seidio will offer a special discount. The discount code will be released later today.

David Chang
    Sounds great but what about the us 650 owners? RBT-2010 and TomTom5
    TreoSaurus
  16.    #16  
    Sounds great but what about the us 650 owners? RBT-2010 and TomTom5
    This kit can also be used for Treo 650.

David Chang
    This kit can also be used for Treo 650.

David Chang
    Ah, okay. Thanks. Looking forward to receiving the discount info and then ready to order! Gotta a trip late next week so maybe I'll have it in time.
    TreoSaurus
    is there anyway to make a bundle without the cradle? I already have a mount for my car, I just need the bluetooth gps and software.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgallen23
    is there anyway to make a bundle without the cradle? I already have a mount for my car, I just need the bluetooth gps and software.

I second that...But $279 - 20% = $223 ???? I think Garmin's is $249 without the cradle. Decisions, Decisions
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    I second that...But $279 - 20% = $223 ???? I think Garmin's is $249 without the cradle. Decisions, Decisions
    where did you get 20%?
    TreoSaurus
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast