Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    seidio...any update? I want to buy the bundle asap!
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    Does Seidio make a car cradle that will accomodate a skinned Treo?
    I just got the G2350 and it goes in (Treo 650 w/ e-grips) with a gentle / slow push....getting it out was a bit harder.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by jgallen23
    seidio...any update? I want to buy the bundle asap!
    The bundle is available now !

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=258

For Treocentral members, we offer $ 20 discount on this bundle. The discount code is PRNBTT2010. It will expire next Wednesday (Jan 25, 2006)
    So no discount for those of us who just purchased the cradle and GPS unit?

JackNaylorPE..... how tight is the fit with the egrips? Could you trim the battery cover portion to make it fit better?

I'm considering the egrips as an alternative since the skin option won't be possible with the cradle.
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    JackNaylorPE..... how tight is the fit with the egrips? Could you trim the battery cover portion to make it fit better?
    Slides in with continuous but gentle pressure. Finish is much smoother than in Palm Cradle so it tends to have less friction. Definitely a 2 handed operation. Coming out, get a good grip cause once it's all the way in, taking it out requires a bit more pressure to get started.

If you are going to trim, I'd say trim the two side pieces rather than the battery cover. The mount is very low in front leaving full access to keys so what is on the back doesn't have as much impact as what';s between the two sides where the mount comes up to the red and green buttons with the phone icon on them. If you trimmed sides from there down, probly slide in even 1 handed.

Remmeber tho, this is the G2350 .... may be slightly different for other models.
    Now how do these cradles fit into the whole 700w and further 700's form factor as there slightly different.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Remmeber tho, this is the G2350 .... may be slightly different for other models.
    All the seidio cradles I've played with (G2XXX/G4XXX) fit the same around the base so the egrips should work the same..maybe even better on the G2200 since it's not as tall
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Now how do these cradles fit into the whole 700w and further 700's form factor as there slightly different.
    Seidio shows a G2200S version that is compatible with the 700...they dont show the G23XX/G4XXX though so I assume they are working on those. I'll have a 700W to play with in a few days so I'll see if it slips into my G4850 for grins (I doubt it holds it since the bottom of the 700 is thinner and the G4850 is a custom fit for the T650
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123