1.    #1  
    I searched the threads and people mentioned errors sending email via SprintPCS's smtp server, but I am having a different problem. Snappermail claims, out of the blue, that my username and password are invalid when trying to send the mail.

Refresh my memory:
    SMTP server: smtp.sprintpcs.com
    username: <username without @sprintpcs.com, right?>
    password: <my PCS messaging password, right?>

Or have they changed it and I need to use my Vision username/password????
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
    Something has changed. I had to change my outgoing to my gmail account. I haven't tried to figure out what/why things changed. I just thought I would mention it so you would know your not the only one.
  3.    #3  
    <phew!> I was getting worried that so many were viewing without a response.

To answer my own question, one needs to use their SprintPCS Vision name/password. However, I tried VersaMail to no avail.

I guess I'll use gmail's smtp server then. Thanks!!!
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air