1.    #1  
    Is there a known link between External Speaker failure and too much use of a headset? Constant "plugging in" and "unplugging". I want to use a headset...but not at the ultimate expense of my external speaker. I read something about two fragile tabs being separated too often, etc. Can anyone help on this?

Also, is it hazardous to use the included headset for pocket tunes with a clip holding the in line button down? If i do this...what happens if a call comes in?

Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomBoatClub
    Is there a known link between External Speaker failure and too much use of a headset? Constant "plugging in" and "unplugging". I want to use a headset...but not at the ultimate expense of my external speaker. I read something about two fragile tabs being separated too often, etc. Can anyone help on this?
    I had to open mine up and adjust the headset jack. Part of the problem is if you use a 3.5 to 2.5 adapter that isn't really made for that jack (i.e. radio shack). If you use the real treo adapter, it is less likely to cause you jack 'problems' (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomBoatClub
    Also, is it hazardous to use the included headset for pocket tunes with a clip holding the in line button down? If i do this...what happens if a call comes in?

Thanks!!
    I can't remember...but I thought ptunes stops and then you would have to touch your screen to answer it (if you have the line button pressed down).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve