1.    #1  
    I recently received a Treo 650, and tested it with my DUN on my Windows XP box. Speed was fantastic. Since that time, I had to flash the firmware up to 01.28 (for compatibility with a car bluetooth device), and now my DUN is not working. I can get to the "dial" screen, but when I hit the "dial" button, the bluetooth connection goes active, the computer tries to dial, the bluetooth connection then dies, and I get an "Error 692".

I have a feeling (just a feeling though) that this issue is due to the firmware uprade. Is there a place I can download previous versions of Treo 650 firmware, and "downgrade" to a previous one?

This is an unlocked GSM phone, BTW. Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I also had this problem arise when I flashed to the unofficial 1.31. I have the same suspisions but am currently awaiting the reportedly soon-to-be-released firmware/ROM upgrade.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  3.    #3  
    bump
    BT DUN worked great for me using 1.28.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.