Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    I use Snapper Mail and pTunes...

Do I have to keep VersaMail and/or Real Player??
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro
    No, I dumped them.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

But you can't just delete them...they are in ROM.
    You can go the custom rom route and free up some space right?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    No, I dumped them.
    Did you actually delete the files, or just the icons? My understanding was you CAN'T get rid of them.
    I have to go home now...
    You can't delete them. You can use one of the Custom ROMs.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    You can go the custom rom route and free up some space right?
    Only if you replace those apps with other apps you'd normally have in RAM, otherwise it doesn't save any space that's useful (other than screen space since the icons would no longer appear, which you can do already with things like obfuscate or hidden tabs in zLauncher or other)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Only if you replace those apps with other apps you'd normally have in RAM, otherwise it doesn't save any space that's useful (other than screen space since the icons would no longer appear, which you can do already with things like obfuscate or hidden tabs in zLauncher or other)
    I'll just move them to a seperate tab in LauncherX and hide the tab...
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro