Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Using a Treo 650 (unfortunately)
    Using an HBH-300 Bluetooth Headset (the best headset on the market now works with the Treo 650 running 1.17 Cingular firmware... not bad, it only took 10 months... good job guys.)

Up through CallFilter 1.3 the unit would freeze, mess with bluetooth operation and most irritatingly, it would temporarily freeze the screen and all ops when hanging up the phone, sometimes for quite awhile.

I love the idea of CallFilter and have just installed 1.31 trialware.

I'll get back to the forum tomorrow with what I find.

C'mon Ericsson... I'm dying to try out that P990.
    Last edited by Tom Jefferson; 12/21/2005 at 07:04 PM.
    It's better than the last two versions for the 650 but it's still buggy. Mine plays some fo the ringer after hanging up calls.
    I try it and it would not work for me.
    FWIW - CallShield Pro 2.0 appears to work on our T650's although it was written for T600's... YMMV.
    version 1.3 works on my unlocked gsm; I'd like to have an enable option check on each item, it would be a lot better.
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTech
    FWIW - CallShield Pro 2.0 appears to work on our T650's although it was written for T600's... YMMV.
    no it doesn't
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by matro
    version 1.3 works on my unlocked gsm; I'd like to have an enable option check on each item, it would be a lot better.
    no it doesn't
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jefferson
    no it doesn't
    No it doesn't work on matro's Treo? So he's lying?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    no it doesn't
    Hey Tom Jefferson......

CallShield Pro 2.0 DOES work on the T650. I am using it on my Sprint/T650 and have been for the past few months.

I did try Callfilter 1.3 and had no problems with it. Answer and hangup even worked on my phone where others were reporting in another forum that answer and hangup didn't work on their phones.

I prefer the user interface on Callshield 2.0 for turning off/on certain rules during the day by taping the box with the check mark next to the rule.

It was a little more work to turn off/on certain rules on Callfilter 1.3.

Maybe your Treo doesn't like you!!

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    No it doesn't work on matro's Treo? So he's lying?
    CallFilter version 1.3 mytreo.net special release build nov 22 2005 13:37:27 works on my unlocked gsm fw 1.28 sw 1.13 ROW.

don't know why I should lie.
  11.    #11  
    Not lying of course, just mistaken... it is not fully functional and causes issues.

Do you use bluetooth with it?
    yes I do. I don't have any problem... consider I make a low usage of it.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Installed CF 1.3.1 on my Sprint Treo 650 yesterday. Since then it's crashed pretty hard 4 times. Each time it erases my registrations on various programs and resets general phone settings. Deleting today just to see if that was the suspect program.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by matro
    CallFilter version 1.3 mytreo.net special release build nov 22 2005 13:37:27 works on my unlocked gsm fw 1.28 sw 1.13 ROW.

don't know why I should lie.
    I don't think you're lying. Some people just have trouble seeing clearly..."since it doesn't work for me, everyone else is wrong"
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    1.3.1 works great for my locked cingular.. only issue is it plays one or two notes after I hang up but no big deal not a crash or anything....

I am also using it with ProfileCare, works great changes profiles for my work time automatically!

Have'nt had a hard reset or pref loss since install of 1.3.1
    Sprint 700p
    no it doesn't
    Actually, Yes... CallShield does work on our T650's... perhaps not for you or "everyone", but it is working fine here. We wouldn't have registered it before the trial period expired if it didn't.

Perhaps a "Doesn't work for me" would have been more appropriate.
    Works well on my Sprint 650. No crashes (yet).
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    All things the same, my Treo stopped crashing once CF131 was uninstalled. I'll wait till they fix some bugs before I give it a go again.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    It will not work in my unlock GSM . Because I have over 3000 contacts in it. I have email them and they said it will not work untill they do something with the memory in the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic
    I have email them and they said it will not work untill they do something with the memory in the 650.
    If that's the case, then Matro is absolutely correct for the long run.

Palm's only remaining announced "fix" for the 650 memory appears to be installing Wince Mobile on their new devices. If at first you don't succeed, run to Bill Gates so he can take the heat....
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast