Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Yes, I am totally hooked after just a couple of days. One problem I am noticing is that my fat fingers hit the home button or the calendar button right when I am attempting a hard jump. I have disable other keys checked in the control options but I get kicked out of the game when my fingers move off of the five-way and hit one of the other buttons. This feature doesn't seem to work on the 650. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Yup same problem here. I tried changing the settings to use the other hard buttons instead of the 5-way, the way many games do, but the Treo didn't respect that setting either.

Great game though... I may have to buy it.
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    I always hit other buttons right at the moment when I'm about to win a particular level!!! Drives me crazy!
    The "ignore other keys" only works while you are actively playing the game. Unfortunately if you are frantically trying to save yourself (mashing the keys) and you die, odds are you are pressing the Home button as well and then it kicks you out.

I've wasted so much of my life on this game...
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I've wasted so much of my life on this game...
    but you'll die with a smile on your face