1.    #1  
    I have tried most alarm programs, and am still in search for the perfect match. I am using Agendus, Butler, Pocket Tunes, Ringo, to start with. I tried mobile Clock (Bob's) and I had a few times where it wouldn't start until a button was pushed, plus the interface is only so/so, but I love the fact that you can play a folder for an alarm, so a different r song wakes me up every morning. Mega Clock looks awesome, but there is no mp3 ability. I tried Palmary, and it looks awesome...Has anyone tried the Palmary wireless version and can you do random file selection? I also tried 2 play me, and it didnt start with the keygaurd on. I do it directly thru Butler's alarms or Agendus?I am so confused as to which to use!
    Ahhh so many choices. I would be interest on this as well.
    Can't do random with Palmary (regular or wireless) but a great program besides that
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4.    #4  
    That is too bad...it has such a great interface. Megaclock too - but no mp3, let alone random mp3. Hey developers...HERE IS AN IDEA!!!
  5.    #5  
    Can Butler do random mp3 alarms?