1.    #1  
    Ok -I swear I am sober this morning, but while making a call, I looked at the screen and saw a little yellow car go bobbing along the bottom of the treo's screen from right to left. Looked sort of like a Volkswagen. It made one pass and never re-appeared.

Am I loosing my mind? Someone please tell me I'm not.......
    Search the forums for Taxi. I am suprised you saw it if you haven't enabled the secret egg though. Someone must have enabled it for you
    Yeah right, I suppose next you're gonna say you saw an easter egg too.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #5  
    Whew - I feel better knowing that I'm not that crazy. I did activate the easter egg (the one in the power pref window), but didn't know there were other features to it.

Thanks a ton guys!

Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by eflightcentral
    Whew - I feel better knowing that I'm not that crazy. I did activate the easter egg (the one in the power pref window), but didn't know there were other features to it.

Thanks a ton guys!

Steve
    Why did you activate it? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $thats$ $the$ $only$ $feature$ $of$ $it$.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Why did you activate it? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $thats$ $the$ $only$ $feature$ $of$ $it$.
    I didn't know about the Taxi either. I'd seen a thread about "treo 650 easter egg" a little while back, but it said nothing about the taxi - just the egg. So I followed the instructions, and *poof*, a little easter egg in the corner. I thought to myself, "well, that's neat I guess. Kinda silly tho. wtf??", and never thought anything more of it.

Saw the Taxi a few weeks ago while on a work related training trip. Both me and my co-worker were all "wtf was that???" and roffled.

Finally found out what it was by looking up "taxi" instead of "bug" or "beetle"...
    Happy Birthday, Bananachunks !!