1.    #1  
    I am in the market for a new case to carry my treo. I know that case selection is really a personal thing but....

I would like to know what people like about the cases they use and more importantly why they chose it over others. I know that I am likely to find your input useful and suspect many others will too.

So if you could reply to this post by indicating what you use and why that would be great. If you have any scathing reviews on things you absolutely hated and why, that would be very useful as well.

Thanks

Skigs
    Quote Originally Posted by skigs
    I am in the market for a new case to carry my treo. I know that case selection is really a personal thing but....

I would like to know what people like about the cases they use and more importantly why they chose it over others. I know that I am likely to find your input useful and suspect many others will too.

So if you could reply to this post by indicating what you use and why that would be great. If you have any scathing reviews on things you absolutely hated and why, that would be very useful as well.

Thanks

Skigs
    The Vaja cases are the nicest, best made, most expensive things you could wrap around your Treo. I highly recommend them.
    I'm back!
    I just ordered this one....

http://www.wirelessground.com/tr650600lamo.html

It's a $40.00 case on sale for $15.00...and on top of that, if you type in "off15" at checkout, you get another 15% off...it ended up costing $16.66 total for shipping.

It says 3-5 days shipping...BUT we're right in the middle of the Christmas season, so who knows when it'll get here (It was shipped Monday 12/19/05)
    I ordered the Sena flipcase and Vaja T65 at the same time. Got the Sena before the Vaja and just about cancelled my order for the T65. It's a good case for the money. But then the Vaja got here. Made the Sena look pretty rough. I still think the Sena is a nice case, I just can't look at the two of them side by side and say that. Go for the Vaja.
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    I just ordered this one....

http://www.wirelessground.com/tr650600lamo.html

It's a $40.00 case on sale for $15.00...and on top of that, if you type in "off15" at checkout, you get another 15% off...it ended up costing $16.66 total for shipping.

It says 3-5 days shipping...BUT we're right in the middle of the Christmas season, so who knows when it'll get here (It was shipped Monday 12/19/05)
    That looks like a pretty nice case for the price. Think I'll get one for my dad.
    I like Nutshell -- search my other posts for reasons why.
    I love my Vaja!! I am not sure how but it also protects the Treo. I have dropped mine at least ten times (some of them have been more of a toss than a drop) and have suffered zero damage. I read posts of people barely dropping 2 feet and lossing the keyboard or screen.
    As has been posted by someone else previously, it's a sad state of affairs when my Treo has more clothes than I do.....

I went more than a little crazy trying to find a case I was happy with.

I tried a couple of belt clip cases and several cases for "in the pocket" use. I liked the Speck skin case a lot - great protection and a flipable screen cover. But, the silicone material made it too tough to get in and out of my pocket without pulling the whole pocket liner out with it.

I've been using the Vaja T65 for four months now, and love it. I use a screen protector, and always face the screen against my leg. After a months of use, the dye has started to wear off the back, but it wears evenly and still has a nice look.
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    I'd love to pocket my Treo, but I wear jeans and they're generally too tight. I'm mostly concerned about the antenna.

So I use and advocate my Innopocket Al case. Tough, looks decent, very functional, and would protect the Treo in a pretty rough drop. I already have some pretty nasty looking scratches around the bottom-left corner of the case.. right where my Option button is. If not for the case....
    I have Egrips on mine to make it easier to hang on too, and keep it in my pocket most of the time.

When I want a belt clip, I bought a pouch/case from this guy: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...Zuniquemobile2 Super nice simple leather belt cases.

As far as being tough, the Treo is pretty good. I dropped mine from atop a 10 foot ladder, onto a hardwood floor, and it was unharmed, although everything flew out and off. (SD card, battery, cover, and stylus!)
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    I am looking for a case where I can fit it in my pocket. I looked at innopocket, but they look kind of bulky. Any suggestions?

Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by leeloff
    I am looking for a case where I can fit it in my pocket. I looked at innopocket, but they look kind of bulky. Any suggestions?

Lee
    Again, Vaja will fill that request. The T66 fits quite nicely in a front pocket.
    I'm back!
    right, and i do like the look of it, but i dont want to spend that kind of money. Are there any cheaper alternatives that have the same look and feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by leeloff
    right, and i do like the look of it, but i dont want to spend that kind of money. Are there any cheaper alternatives that have the same look and feel.
    Not recommending, but offering an alternative.....

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-20--256.htm

It's a Vaja knock-off. You decide if it's worth not paying for the original.
    I'm back!
    Did the "Vaja-knock-off" thing. Save your time and money and just go with the Vaja. Now that they're doing immediate shipping with a simple blk T65 case you don't have to wait much. Good quality and fit for the Treo.

If you go the Vaja route go with a very drk color. It'll get dirty very quickly. Like I've said before in other threads, you spent a good chuck-of-change for the Treo, don't cut corners with the case. Spend the money once and be done with it. So there you have it.... my vote goes to Sena
    Quote Originally Posted by kenorian
    As has been posted by someone else previously, it's a sad state of affairs when my Treo has more clothes than I do.....

I went more than a little crazy trying to find a case I was happy with.

I tried a couple of belt clip cases and several cases for "in the pocket" use. I liked the Speck skin case a lot - great protection and a flipable screen cover. But, the silicone material made it too tough to get in and out of my pocket without pulling the whole pocket liner out with it.

I've been using the Vaja T65 for four months now, and love it. I use a screen protector, and always face the screen against my leg. After a months of use, the dye has started to wear off the back, but it wears evenly and still has a nice look.
    Lexol cleaner and then conditioner. It'll save from the wear getting too bad. I've had mine for the same amount of time (4 months) and all seems ok with mine.