1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I've tried to do a search for this but can't find anything. I've already installed FileZ to remove the SMS quicklist, but now I need to find out how to remove/edit the list on the MMS drop-down. Anyone know how to do this? I'd appreciate all the help you can give me.

Thanks,
    Joey
    if your using sprint the sms quicklist is the drop down for both. if your not using sprint i remember reading somewhere.......

Be right back gotta go check
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    yes i did read somethin else

Hope this helps, maybe someone will chime in since i dont have verizon

i can confirm the separate/different MMS and SMS quicklists on my treo as well.

i deleted "sms quicklist.pdb" some time ago. since then, it added one new contact to the sms quicklist, but no others (this has been weeks now--not sure why it's not adding new ones).
    my MMS quicklist still has several entries, none of whom is the entry on my single sms quicklist.

filez shows a file named "MMSmartAdd." would that be the MMS quicklist? i didn't see any other file that looked like a likely candidate.

-db

update: found this on another thread: delete PIXRecent. i haven't tried this yet, but assume PixerRecentRecipientListDB should take care of the MMS quicklist. must be a verizon thing.

-Barrondv (MTDN)
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  4.    #4  
    cool, let me go try it...hope it works