1.    #1  
    Looking for a leather horizontal case/pouch with a built-in leather clip (the kind that slides onto your belt, not a plastic swivel clip), that will fit a Treo 650 with the Vaja i-volution T65 case . . . . anyone have any ideas what might fit???
    Wow. Double the protection? Personally, never heard of someone doing that. Have you done a search throughout the board? Only case that fits the description you gave would be the pouch sold in the Treo Store but I'm sure it's already snug for the Treo w/out anything else on it. Good luck on the search and let us know if you found something.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by arabian
    Wow. Double the protection? Personally, never heard of someone doing that. Have you done a search throughout the board? Only case that fits the description you gave would be the pouch sold in the Treo Store but I'm sure it's already snug for the Treo w/out anything else on it. Good luck on the search and let us know if you found something.
    Actually, I just want a horizontal pouch to carry the Treo in, not necessarily for protection; the Vaja would be for protection.

I do not like the plastic type vertical or swivel clips that are available with the Vaja . . . I've used a horizontal pouch for my previous cellphone & it worked well by keeping it out of the way but still accessible . . .